12 ounces lobster meat
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1 cup fresh mango puree
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup red onions
1/4 cup cilantro, thinly sliced
1/4 cup mint, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon habanero sauce
1 pinch salt and pepper (optional)
1. Mix lime juice, orange juice, SPLENDA® Granulated, mango puree, habanero sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Boil water in a large sauce-pan and cook lobsters for 3 minutes, remove carefully and transfer lobsters to a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
3. Remove shell and cut meat into small pieces.
4. Place lobster in the mango sauce along with tomatoes, onions, cilantro and mint.
5. Serve in a martini glass and garnish with corn tortilla chips.
Nutrition Info (per serving)
Calories 190; Calories from Fat 70; Protein 17g; Fat 8g (sat 1g); Carbohydrate 15g ; Fiber 2g; Cholesterol 80mg; Sodium 410mg; Sugar 11g