1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 1/4 cups mashed bananas
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/3 cup reduced fat buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup chopped walnuts*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9X5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Blend the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Add oil, buttermilk and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix well. Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients. Stir until just mixed.
4. Add chopped walnuts. Stir until just mixed.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 45-55 minutes or until rich brown and the center is set.
Nutrition Info (per serving): Calories 160; Calories from Fat 40; Protein 3g; Fat 5g (sat 1g); Carbohydrate 25g; Fiber 2g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 170mg; Sugar 7g